PIDC and a network of partners work together to ensure Philadelphia continues to attract business investment, development, and job creation by connecting you to resources that can help you reach your goals. PIDC shares knowledge and networks to respond to client, partner, and market needs. Below are some of our many partners.
- African American Chamber of Commerce – PA, NJ, DE
- Asian-American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Philadelphia
- Business Resource and Innovation Center (BRIC), Free Library of Philadelphia
- Center City Business Association
- Center City District and Central Philadelphia Development Corp.
- Department of Commerce (City of Philadelphia)
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
- Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Independence Business Alliance (IBA)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Office of Economic Opportunity (City of Philadelphia)
- PA CDFI Network
- Philadelphia Works
- Power Up Your Business (Community College of Philadelphia)
- SCORE Philadelphia
- T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Initiative, Small Business Administration
- Temple University Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- The Enterprise Center
- Urban League of Philadelphia
- Women’s Business Enterprise Center
Philadelphia Business Lending Network
The Philadelphia Business Lending Network simplifies the process of applying for loans. This service provides access to nonprofit and for-profit lenders with one form.
PA CDFI Network
PIDC Community Capital is a member of The Pennsylvania CDFI Network, a group of 17 CDFIs from all 67 counties in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that provide the small business community with access to financing and technical assistance.
PA Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED)
DCED’s search tool allows visitors to filter through programs such as funding, loans, tax credits, and other incentives.