April 27, 2020
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”]
PIDC is proud to work with many amazing Philadelphia businesses. During this challenging time of the COVID-19 global pandemic, we encourage you to shop local and support small businesses. Your support during this time can help businesses weather this crisis. Below, we’ve provided a few ways you can support local businesses while social distancing.
Ways to Support Local Businesses:
- Purchase gift cards online for later use
- Shop retail stores online
- Order food online for delivery from local restaurants
- Order groceries online for delivery from local grocery stores
- Hire a cleaning service to sanitize your business or residential space
- Take time to go back and leave good reviews online for your favorite local businesses
- Follow and share content from your favorite local businesses’ social media accounts
- Donate online to a local non-profit of your choice
- Donate extra unused medical supplies to a local healthcare facility
Also, click here to check out a list of PIDC client businesses that are open during this time.
Is there anything we left off? Share and add to this list by using #ShopPHL on social media.
[av_horizontal_gallery ids=’8224,8228,8222,8223,8233′ height=’25’ size=’shop_catalog’ links=’active’ lightbox_text=’caption’ link_dest=” gap=’large’ active=’enlarge’ initial=” control_layout=’av-control-default’ id=” custom_class=”]