1:00 pm — 2:30 pm
Information session: Find out how successful Philadelphia entrepreneurs used advisory boards to build a strong foundation and reposition their businesses for sustainable and profitable growth.
Join us to find out how successful Philadelphia entrepreneurs used advisory boards to build a strong foundation and reposition their businesses for sustainable and profitable growth. Plus, learn how you can do the same with an advisory team of professional volunteers from the new Philadelphia nonprofit organization, the Advisory Network for Small Business (ANSB).
This session will include:
- Experienced professionals from the ANSB teams
- Entrepreneurs who leveraged advisory teams to transform their businesses in 12 months
- Q & A with ANSB team members and entrepreneurs
Register here to receive your unique Zoom webinar join link.
- Networking and announcements start at 12:45 PM
- Program begins at 1:00 PM
TO AVOID ZOOM LOGIN ISSUES
- To access the workshop, please AUTHENTICATE by first logging in to Zoom using the SAME email address you used to register for the workshop, then click your link to join. If you need assistance, call PIDC at 215.496.8020.
- For security purposes, everyone must have a registered Zoom account to access PIDC’s workshops. If you do not have one, sign up for a free Zoom account.