This RFP invites Construction Managers at Risk to respond and submit related qualifications for the development of an 87,700 sf school building on an approximately 83,725 sf (or 1.9 acres) parcel located at 6523 Lansdowne Avenue in Philadelphia, PA.
This RFP invites Construction Managers at Risk (“CM”) to respond and submit related qualifications for the development of an 87,700 sf school building for the School District of Philadelphia (“District”) on an approximately 83,725 sf (or 1.9 acres) parcel located at 6523 Lansdowne Avenue in Philadelphia, PA (“Property”). The property is occupied by the existing Lewis C. Cassidy Academic Plus which is currently under demolition.
Exhibits are linked as separate PDFs. You will be redirected to our Google Drive:
- Exhibit A: Construction Management Agreement
- Exhibit B: Sublease Agreement
- Exhibit C: Design Drawing
- Exhibit C: Design Specs
- Exhibit D: Demo Drawing
- Exhibit D: Demo Specs
- Exhibit E: Soil Testing
- Exhibit F: Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment
- Exhibit G: Federal Grants Guidance & Davis Bacon
- Addendum 1 – 6/24/2022
- The deadline to submit the proposals for the New Lewis C. Cassidy Academics Plus has been extended until Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 3:00 PM.
- Addendum 2 will be issued on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 responding to all the questions received to date.
- The new questions deadline is extended until Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 12:00 PM.
- Addendum 3, if required, will be posted on Friday, July 1, 2022.
- Addendum 2 – 6/28/2022
- Addendum 3 – 7/1/2022
- Responses to RFI questions
- Appendix J
- Drawings C-400, C-500, C-600, and C-604
- Section 02 09 00 Instrumentation and Controls for HVAC
- SDP – PAID Lease Agreement
Project Manager: Dan Sadwick