2:00 pm — 4:00 pm
PHMC, 1500 Market Street, East Tower, Lower Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Part 4 of 4. Survival Tactics in the Construction Industry
Calling all construction professionals!
You know first-hand the challenges that can arise in any construction project. Navigating through the red tape can result in delays, slow-downs, lack of working capital, mismanaged workforces, lack of necessary internal processes, and many other obstacles that ultimately result in slow growth.
Don’t let what you don’t know stifle the advancement of your company or limit your contract opportunities. Join this four part series to strengthen the foundation of your company and position you for steady growth.
In this series, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate construction errors and change orders through clash detection
- Identify hidden costs that increase expenses and reduce profits
- Reduce shipping and handling costs
- Provide just-in-time delivery of supplies to job sites
- Deliver real-time, accurate estimates of projects at any phase of construction
- Perform complex installations faster and more accurately
- Provide accurate life-cycle analysis to your clients and end users
- And more….
Register here on Google Form.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Environmental Construction Services