DEPARTMENT: STRATEGY, COMMUNICATIONS, & PARTNERSHIPS
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT, PRODUCT & RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
- Develop and update profile sheets for corporate, philanthropic, and public funding opportunities from a broad range of national, regional, and local investors
- Identify potential sources of funds to capitalize PIDC’s technical assistance programs and create a short report outlining best practice findings
- Help implement the capitalization component of a new enterprise management system, based on a Salesforce platform
- Assist in the management of PIDC’s Capitalization Committee
- Conduct a research project on potential sources of financing – including the Bond Guarantee Program
- Assist in the completion and submission of funding application to the New Markets Tax Credit Program and other sources
Impact Data Project
PIDC is interested in expanding our ability to track the outputs, outcomes, and impact of our financing programs. Potential projects include:
- Conduct a “best practices” review of comparable organizations and the impact metrics these organizations use to evaluate their products
- Compile a list of outputs, outcomes, and impacts based on the “best practices” review, conversations with PIDC staff, and general research.
Assist the Strategy, Communications, and Partnerships group in completing other special projects on an as-needed basis.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college and/or university. Preference for students enrolled in a graduate degree program but will consider undergraduates as well.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills including a high level of competency with spreadsheets, databases, power point, word processing, and e-mail applications.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
Interested applicants should electronically submit a cover letter and resume by no later than Friday, April 10, 2020 to the contact information below.
PIDC promotes a culture of inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other
legally protected factor.